Mark the date for your diary, 31st March promises to be a night of glamour and celebration as the 7th Annual Meath Style Awards takes place in Kells.
Hosted again this year by Sile Seoige, the event will take place in the wonderful setting of the Headfort Arms Hotel and an event recognises businesses in Meath involved in beauty, style, interiors, health and fitness and celebrates their achievements.
This year, in a new twist, shortlisted finalists will be invited to an event hosted by Kerrill, Deirdre and the team in Specsavers to be interviewed and photographed for their profiles in a special supplement that will be published by the Meath Chronicle for the event.
In addition, videographer Martin O’Brien will also be on hand to video each finalist for social media, particularly Meath Chronicle's Facebook page which reached in excess of 500k people every week.
CATEGORIES AND SPONSORS
1. Best in Men’s Fashion & Grooming - First Class Fireplaces, Lavinia Hoey Faherty & Fergus Faherty
2. Best in Health & Fitness - Flowerhill Furniture, Niamh McMahon
3. Best Salon/Spa - Versatile, Catherine Treacy
4. Best Hair Salon - JM Foods, Rosita Moyles
5. Best in Interiors - John Lynch Carpets, Annette Lynch
6. Best New Business - Bank of Ireland Kells, Alan O’Rourke & Louise Grimes
7. Best in Bridal - Headfort Arms Hotel, Olivia & Vincent Duff
8. Best in Social Media - Boyne Dental, Saoirse O’Reilly
9. Best Fashion Boutique - Ashbourne Town Centre, Ray Clarke & Ellen Ryan
10. Best in Accessories - Stiletto & Ebony, Christine Bowler & Maureen Callaghan
11. Specsavers - Meath Style Awards Partner, Kerril Hickey & Deirdre Sloane
12. Credit Union Plus - Sharon Carolan sponsor of best dressed lady at the event.
You can enter your own business or anyone can nominate a business where they have gone the extra mile to provide excellent customer service. To see why you should enter this years awards take a look at the video below.