Visual communication is very powerful and the importance of the safety message that we are trying to pass on to our school children and their parents needs to embrace all forms of media be it Social Media, traditional print and of course video.
As part of the Bsafe campaign being run by the Meath Chronicle in Partnership with Generali and in association with Meath County Council we are delighted to announce a fantastic competition targeting TY pupils in the counties Secondary Schools.
In order to harness the creativity within school we are looking for groups or classes to come together to submit a video idea which resonates with the under 18’s
What is required?
• Pupils will be asked to submit either a finished video or storyboard highlighting one or more of the Safety elements within the Bsafe campaign
• Their Video should last no longer than 60 seconds.
• Where a story board is submitted we will produce the winning video, with the pupils full input.
• As part of this process the making of the video will be recorded for use at a later date.
What can pupils win?
• The winning video will be distributed to all schools across the county.
• shown on all screen before feature films within Showtime cinema for one week.
• Uploaded to the Meath Chronicle social media sites.
• Made available for the winning school to use.
• And of course, the winning group/class will receive €500
Register your school now by contacting
firstname.lastname@example.org or BSafe c/o Meath Chronicle Market Square Navan Co, Meath.